1 January 2013

Happy New Year 2013!!

Happy New Year to you all! I trust you all had a good evening celebrated in the way you wished, wheather that be at a party, out and about, snuggled up at home like us or fast asleep. And I do hope no one is suffering too much this morning, not that you would be of course!

This is how we celebrate new year in our house!

2012 was a good year wasn't it? I think I can say with some confidence that there is unlikely to be another year quite like that again, at least not in my lifetime, in which we have a diamond jubilee and the Olympics and Paralympics. Last year it felt really good to be British, especially when the Olympic and Paralympic fever started going viral.

However this year, 2013, well I have a feeling it's gong to be another memorable one for me, although for completely different reasons. Providing everything goes to plan this is the year I will graduate from university and enter the big wide world. Scary, right? And at the moment I'm not even sure what I'm going to do post uni, except breathe a sigh of relief of course.


So, for that reason I have decided to split the year in half - pre-graduation and post graduation and set my New Years resolutions accordingly, the first half now and the second half some time in June, maybe even earlier depending on when my last exam/deadline is.

The only problem with this cunning plan is that I can't think of any New Years resolutions for this half of the year aside from making it to the end of uni in one piece with a half decent degree classification. It's a big one and sensible admittedly, but it's not exactly exciting is it?

So, of you've got any suggests for me I really would like to hear them! If I can think of any more exciting resolutions I shall drop in again over the next couple of days, but for now I shall wish you a happy and healthy new year. I hope it's everything you wished for plus a little extra!

Happy Tuesday,
aLittleBlonde


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are greatly appreciated, always read and make my day!!