2 January 2013

Christmas Decorations 2012

Time managed to slip away from me this year in the run up to Christmas and there's lots I didn't manage to get done or tell you about. I've saved a lot of my ideas in my head and on Pinterest ready for next year when I shall hopefully have the time and the money to put them into action, but for now I'd like to give you just a little glimpse of a couple of our Christmas decorations this year.

Decorating the Bassets for Christmas - Hector ate
the fairy lights 30 mins later
Our porch on Christmas eve
My bauble, bought last Christmas
Our baby potted Christmas tree
My finished cross stitched garland
hanging in my room

They missed a real trick with those cross stitched star garlands. It came free with Cross Stitcher issue 257 and was so popular that loads of people wanted to buy additional kits with the punched paper stars. They released a tutorial on how to make your own, but it's not quite the same. I know I for one would have bought a pack them if they had they sold them.

Anyway, apologies if you've seen some of these photos before or they get repeated in my December month in pictures, but I hope you've enjoyed having a little look at a few of our decorations this year.

Happy Wednesday, 
aLittleBlonde

2 comments:

  1. Cute garland! Happy New Year. Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was so satisfying to stitch, I think I'll have to have a go at more stitching on paper in the future.
    aLittleBlonde x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are greatly appreciated, always read and make my day!!