23 March 2013

#PostCircle

If you haven't heard about it already I'd like to tell you about a little something that's going on in the blogosphere at the moment - the lovely Anna of Miss Beatrix is running a post circle!

hand delivered to me no less!
What's a post circle I hear you ask? Well, everyone likes receiving nice things through the post right? So Anna has arranged people wishing to take part into groups of 6 to send letters to each other. Whenever you receive a letter you then send your own letter to someone else in the group and so it continues - It's as simple as that! I've joined in as I love receiving post and it gives me a nice opportunity to practice writing by hand. You can find out more about it in Anna's original post here.


I received my first piece of post a couple of weekends ago from Kelly of A Place of My Own who sent me this lovely note card and booklet about quilting. She'd been having a look through my blog, saw my 22 before 22 list and thought that it might come in handy for helping me achieve one of my goals. Thank you so much Kelly, I'll be sure to let you know when I make something using one of the patterns!


I've since sent out my own letter to Joanne of Not So Granny with a postcard to Kelly to say thank you and I'm working on my next couple of letters, but I won't ruin the surprise for the recipients so I'm keeping quiet for now.

I hope everyone is having an enjoyable (and warm!) weekend, 


1 comment:

  1. #Postcircle is so much fun, the quilting book looks lovely.

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are greatly appreciated, always read and make my day!!