6 March 2013

February 2013

February seems to have just flown by this year! I know it's the shortest month, but it seems like it was even shorter than usual this year. Things have been very busy of late so not much crafting has gone on, come to think of it I'm not sure any crafting has gone on (that most definitely needs fixing asap I think!), but a definite foody theme seems to have been appearing. Anyway, this month I have...


...begun my quest to become a soup dragon and started my 22 before 22 list...
...found a wonderful old photo of Sir Percival and admired Mum's tea plates...


...received a valentines parcel in the post from Mum...
...discovered farmers market eggs and got some bargain crochet patterns...


...had more farmers market yummies and made (not so yummy) cupcakes...
...had defrosting issues and rehearsed for a concert last weekend... 

What have you been up to this month? I'd love to see your instagram round up if you've done one too, just leave a link in a comment.

See you soon,
Alex

2 comments:

  1. I love your instagram mosaics. It looks as though February was a busy and happy month.

    Thanks for your advice on how to use my new fabric - I am still undecided on what to do but really appreciate all the advice I've been offered. :-)

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I enjoy making them just to see what I've achieved, but they're also good for giving me a kick up the bum sometimes!

      It really is gorgeous fabric, I'll keep and eye out to see what you do with it :)

      Alex x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, they are greatly appreciated, always read and make my day!!