7 May 2013

April 2012

Just a week left until freedom, eek! So much stress yet so much excitement, I really cannot wait!!

Anyway, having handing in one of my essays earlier I'm taking a quick sneaky study break to post up what I've been up to in April. Boy does April the 1st seem like light years ago. So here's what I've been up to:


biscuit baking / making progress with my hoop art / first attempt at nail art
the results of said biscuit baking / making the cross stitcher keyring
visiting the Breakthrough Breast Cancer research centre in London - soon to be blogged once I've finished my dissertation! 

So that's it! A little less exciting than usual, but not too bad considering I'm finishing my degree next week!

See you soon, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are greatly appreciated, always read and make my day!!