3 April 2013

Hellocotton

Deary me, first google reader and now Hellocotton too! It appears Hellocotton is destined for the scrap heap as well now after a message went up on the website in the last couple of days explaining that they are due to close, although exactly when doesn't appear to have been decided yet.

So, apologies for yet another shameless plug, but if you are currently using Hellocotton to read this post then can I please urge you to make the move over to either Bloglovin' or Feedly (or any other reader!) to avoid loosing contact with all the blogs you follow.

Follow on Bloglovin

I hope everyone is having a good week and not suffering too much from a post-Easter food hangover, I know I certainly feel like I've put on a stone in just one weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are greatly appreciated, always read and make my day!!