21 March 2012

Yay, it's the Easter Holidays!

So, the Easter holidays have finally arrived and I now have a whole month off! A whole month - four weeks of freedom, 28 days, one twelfth of the year. That seems ages right? Think of how much I can do during that time! All the places I can go, jobs that have been niggling me for ages I can finally get done, all the time I can spend with my friends...

Although I suppose it is now Wednesday, so after a weekend at work and a couple (literally!) of days at home I now only have 3 1/2 weeks left. And I'm sat on a train at the moment on my way back to my uni home to work for the rest of the week and over the weekend. Add to that the fact that I'm still working in Sussex every weekend and have rehearsals over there one night a week...

Oh, and I have an essay to write and a lengthy stats exercise to do. And I suppose if I've got exams next term I should probably do some reading and revision in preparation. So that's 6 courses to revise at, let's say a day each, plus 2 pieces of coursework at maybe 3 days each, so that's 12 days. Plus 11 days spent at work - 23 days. And 3 days gone already - so 26. 
So that leaves me with the grand total of 2 days to spend relaxing, shopping, attempting to get my life straight and seeing my friends. Wasn't I going to decorate my bedroom at some point as well?

4 weeks really isn't all that long is it?

Oh well, onwards and upwards, at least the sun is shining...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are greatly appreciated, always read and make my day!!