9 March 2012

Just a quick note...

Sorry it's been a little quiet on here over the last couple of weeks. It's nearly the end of term here at uni, so I'm afraid the coursework is calling and keeping me away from all the things I love to blog about.
However, it's not all doom and gloom! It's less than a week now until my Easter Holidays and boy have I got a lot planned for my time off, starting with a concert at the Royal Albert Hall next week with the Brighton Festival Chorus.
So, for now I'm afraid I'm signing off to return to the joys of a lab report, however I promise I will be back and definitely before next Friday!

PS you may have seen my post about Laura Ashley last week, which I've taken down momentarily, but if I can I'll put it up again as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are greatly appreciated, always read and make my day!!