21 January 2012

Hello!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

A couple of people recently have said to me that I ought to try writing something, anything, preferably a little more than a shopping list, as I might enjoy it. So here I am!

This may not be the novel that my dad was hinting at, but what I aim to do is collect together some of my sometimes random thoughts and things I get up to, along with a smattering of my various projects and reviews of the books I'm reading and products I'm using. You never know, I may just throw in a few of my tried and tested recipes for good measure...

So here we are, I hope you'll find at least some of my ramblings interesting, and if there's more (or less!) you'd like to hear about something, then let me know!

Yours,
aLittleBlonde xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are greatly appreciated, always read and make my day!!