10 November 2013

Life Lately - October 2013


October was a pretty big month for me this year. Aside from becoming another year older, I finished my summer job (which I am missing like you would not believe), moved back to Dorset from Sussex, got my first car, spent a lot of time catching up with friends I haven't seen in far too long, made a Christmas cake and of course enjoyed some spooky Halloween shenanigans. As you can see Hector really enjoyed being dressed up as a pirate.

I also did a fair bit of reading - 3 books in fact, which is pretty good going for me, considering one of them was a Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) book and therefore a bit of an epic both in terms of plot line and number of pages.

So it feels like Uni is now officially over, now that I am no longer working on campus or living in my university town. It's a bit sad really, but hopefully I will return to Sussex one day, although hopefully not as an Undergrad student again!

1 comment:

  1. ALEX!! I've just started up my blog again :) come take a look and tell me what you think :D http://beccatamsin31.blogspot.co.uk/
    Love Becca <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are greatly appreciated, always read and make my day!!