16 October 2013

All Change


So it's been a busy few months since I officially finished uni, in fact I still can't believe it's October and it's actually been about 5 month since I finished. That's practically half a year. I'm still trying to get my head around the fact that I'm not a student any more, I'm a Graduate!

So what have I been doing? Well working mostly, but the good news is I now know what I want to do with my life career-wise. But otherwise I've mostly been drifting along waiting for my 'new normal' to materialise, but that's getting a bit boring now, so I've decided to embrace the abnormality and go with the inconsistency that is my life at the moment. Well they do say if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!


So where am I? Well as of about a week and a half ago, I have finally 'finished uni' and am back in Dorset. For now anyway...

And what am I doing? Mostly unpacking (you try stashing the contents of a 3 bed house away in your childhood bedroom!) and waiting to hear if I've got an interview for my perfect job.

What am I doing tomorrow? Heaven knows...

See you soon, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are greatly appreciated, always read and make my day!!