8 April 2012

Countryfile for a country bumpkin

Since I was a little girl Sunday evenings have always been reserved for watching antiques roadshow and songs of praise whilst munching through a pile of toast. Sadly as I got older, that tradition became slightly neglected as Sunday evening rehearsals and homework took their toll.

However recently, since being at uni and working on Sundays, I have begun to reclaim my Sunday evenings for relaxing, watching tv and you guessed it, eating toast! Since restarting my own little Sunday evening tradition I have however developed a new and altogether extremely uncool soft spot for countryfile. I know, I know. I'm getting old aren't I?

Now I have to say, I'm not so obsessed with it that I plan my time around being able to watch it, or feel the need to catch u if I have missed it, I just enjoy watching it when it's on. It must be the country bumpkin in me or the fact that it reminds me of home. Whatever it is I'm hooked and will continue to watch it accompanied by a plate of toast to wind down at the end of the week, no matter how uncool that may be. Im a Dorset dumpling and proud!

So what incredibly geeky, uncool, or terribly trashy programmes do you admit to having a soft spot for? I've told you mine, now you tell me yours!
Anyone else got any Sunday evening traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are greatly appreciated, always read and make my day!!