21 January 2014

Dear little blog

Dear little blog,

I'm sorry I've rejected you a little, well really quite a lot recently. It wasn't really intentional, just a lot of things changed in my life, I lost my routine and blogging began to feel a little bit more like a chore than a pleasure. But I'm not ready to hang up my blogging boots just yet, so I'm vowing to take a more relaxed approach this year and try to be far less of a perfectionist, and that means going back to basics a bit.

So happy birthday little blog, lets hope this year is a good one!


All my love, 
Alex

PS I decorated this biscuit for you. I wanted to bake a cake, but didn't have the ingredients so had to be inventive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are greatly appreciated, always read and make my day!!