30 November 2012

A month in pictures: October and November

Now, don't judge me, but I am aware that I haven't actually posted last months Instagram mosaic yet, so here we have a two in one post - both October and November's month in pictures. So what did I get up to in October? Well...


I celebrated my 21st birthday, bought bread from the Lewes farmer's market, did a bit of autumnal cooking with a mushroom risotto, had a little package through the post from my Mum, made a Monday morning much more bearable with a Cath Kidston mug and moomin spoon, got going on a new cross stitch project for someone's Christmas present, baked a chocolate and banana loaf...


...and then wrapped it up in brown paper and string (whilst loudly singing songs from the sound of music), ate said chocolate-banan loaf in the staffroom at work, did yet more cross stitch preparation and watched the stormy skies from my bedroom window.

And in November...


I went to london with Mum and had the long anticipated paella in Covent Garden, we started singing new Christmas music at choir, Mum bought me a marzipan piglet from Harrods, I had my first gingerbread latte of the year, did a bit of christmas cross stitch on the train, practically lived in this lecture theatre for a day, burnt the first christmas scented candle of he year, did more chrstmas singing at choir, had an extended weekend in Dorset to celebrate Mum's birthday and had snuggles with this dozy lump of fluff...


...made marble cupcakes for Mum's birthday (and then forgot to take photos of the finished product), had more snuggles with Hector, saw the Christmas tree go up on campus and finally treated myself to a couple of cute Christmas decorations.

Sorry for such a long, picture laden post. I had a feeling that if I didn't do it now I never would and we most certainly can't have a gap in the month in pictures series now can we?

Happy Friday,
aLittleBlonde xx

PS You can find me on instagram as @aLittleBlonde or you can see my online profile here

6 comments:

  1. Hi there
    Thanks so much for your comments on my blog, nice to meet you! I live in East Sussex and love a visit to Lewes every now and again. Looks like you have been having lots of indoor snuggly warming up things these past 2 months, coffee and cakes look delish xox Penelope
    ps. You are too right, a bit of glitter sorts out a multitude of cracks :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting, nice to meet you too! It is a lovely place to live, I just wish I had more time to appreciate it properly really. You've got to love a bit of glitter! xx

      Delete
  2. I love a good instagram round up! Congratulations on your 21st birthday.

    Is that a persian cat I spy?

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I had a great birthday complete with tea and cake! And think you for visiting and commenting! Yes that is a Persian cat you spy, she's a ridiculously thick rescue called Dizzy who has a few personal space issues in as much as she has to sit right on top of you. And then lick you. And then sneeze in your face when you least expect it - she likes to share :P xx

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday for a while ago! Looks like a fun couple of months :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah it's been good. Funny how I'd forgotten about so many of the little things mixed in among the pile of uni work - reminds me why I do these instagram round ups really! xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, they are greatly appreciated, always read and make my day!!